The storage facility for cleaning, drying and a long-term grain storage with capacity of 15.000 t is being built in Pereschepino, Novomoskovski District, Dnepropetrovsk Region, Ukraine.
The Client – OOO Orelsky ob’edinennyi elevator.
The storage facility includes:
- Equipment for receiving of the incoming grain from the motor vehicles;
- Silos for the wet grain receiving;
- Grain-dryer that uses steam as a heat source;
- Silos for grain storage, with the total volume of 20 000 m³;
- Transport equipment with efficiency 50 t/h;
- Grain temperature monitoring, ventilation systems, catwalks, sweep augers;
- Automatic system for grain storage plant control.
The project is being in the installation stage.